Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Today

So, today I went to school. In the morning, I didn't feel bad, but I didn't feel all that good either. I went to school anyway. All 4 classes went by. You see, my 8th period class is Chess, but instead, we watched movies. :/

Anyway, then after 3 hours of hunting for a bluetooth mouse, we went home. I did what I needed to, as we all did. Then I FINALLY took out my computer.

So, when I opened the thing up, I took one look at my XCraft code. I hadn't realized it was so ugly and dis-structured. So, I took about 15 minutes on fixing THAT up, and now at the same time, I added my Player class, so we have this.


So, as we(you) can see, some blocks are missing, and some blocks were added. Voila! You can now add blocks! (through the Player class) I haven't added any sprites for the player yet, I've been trying to find someone do it for me.

After that, I'm going to work on the Player controls, gravity, and block collectibles!

2 comments: